Bleh with Barry

Random with a cynical twist of lime.

Fear 96 of 101: People Wearing White Linen Pants and Shorts

with 5 comments

So, recently, on the campus that I work at / go to, I have seen an increasing number of people (both male and female) wearing white linen pants. Moreover, these pants are sheer…which isn’t so bad unless you see that the people are going commando under them. Both of the people I have seen of late were not wearing any underwear, and let’s just say that nothing was left to the imagination. Now, I’m all for people feeling free in their own skin, but I am not a fan of seeing another guy’s or woman’s genitalia while I’m walking about doing my daily activities.

**Sheerness levels increase and decrease–For both of these individuals that I saw, it made me wonder what they would do if they got especially sweaty or if it decided to rain that day…Then, we go from sheer with the partial view to complete peepshow…I honestly don’t understand why people would do this because you’re out there, both figuratively and literally.

**God forbid they should not cleanse themselves when going to the bathroom–I don’t feel like I should have to spell this one out…so, I’m not going to…yeah…

My suggestion is either 1) don’t wear the pants like this because they freak people out (I know personally I can’t have a serious conversation with anyone wearing these sheer pants like this…why? Because I’m sitting there going “don’t make eye contact with it…) or 2) wear some damn underwear (I know that it might not look the best in the world because the pants are the aforementioned sheer…but no one really wants to see what you’re packing downstairs [unless otherwise indicated in some other manner]). So, yeah….

Advertisements

Written by barryr22

March 18, 2011 at 10:23 pm

5 Responses

1. Let’s face it, Barry. Some people have no business in shorts.

But I like the linen pants, and I have some, and you’re just gonna have to deal with it.

Creaves

April 6, 2011 at 8:31 pm

• No, no, I don’t ever think that I’ve seen you wear said pants. Also, I don’t think you understand…I saw vag and penis on these two occasions of late.

barryr22

April 7, 2011 at 1:08 am

2. Dude I go commando all the time, including with a pair of linen pants I have. But, mine aren’t white or as transparent as what you must be talking about. There’s no way to see through mine. If someones looking right at my crotch, yeah, they can probably see a bulge or see my dick moving as I walk, but that’s no different than a pair of boxers. Guys have dicks, just like girls have boobs. The outlines of both are gonna show somewhat. Why is that weird? Not sure why people would freak out over a bit of swaying or flopping. It’s just more comfortable. Unfortunately for you, going commando is rapidly becoming the norm with guys under 25. So, get use to it man, it’s the end of the tighty whitey era. Though, if they’re as transparent as the pants in the pic, I’d prolly not even buy anything like that.

Jake

May 5, 2011 at 11:53 pm

• It’s not the going commando. It was the fact that they were going commando in white linen pants on a day that it was raining…let’s just say nothing was left to the imagination.

barryr22

May 6, 2011 at 11:58 am

3. Agreed. They musta been exhibitionists and get off on showing their stuff. Or, maybe they didn’t plan on the rain being a factor? I got invited to go climb the rock climbing wall on our campus one day and wasn’t thinking about it and I had on basketball shorts… My friend, belaying from below, jokingly said “you may wanna wear long pants next time there mr commando.” lol. It wasn’t on purpose, it’s just the way I always roll and don’t usually even think about it. Or maybe a dare? I got dared by my roommate into going to class in a pair of jeans with a bunch of holes once. Including a big hole in the crotch. It’s a university campus… We have fun doing crazy dares and stunts. Just playing devils advocate here 🙂

Jake